Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Denver's number one country station, 98.5 KYGO, has an opening for a part-time on-air host. We are looking for people passionate about radio and country music who can execute a show in a PPM world. Work for one of the best broadcasting companies in the Best Place to Live in America! The most talented people in radio want to belong to the Bonneville family. Here is your opportunity!
- Modifying audio during the show as content organically develops
- Operate and monitor on-air delivery automation system (Zetta)
- Good with getting the most from callers and editing within vox-pro
- Can creatively sell the radio station, its music, artists, and promotions
- Open to coaching
- Understand the country lifestyle and country values while executing content within breaks.
- Execution of live remote breaks and contesting.
- Social media savvy across multiple platforms and the ability to multi-task.
- Modifying audio from various sources
- Editing On Air Host LIVEs
- Producing spots in V-Creative
- Focused operation of on-air console
- Air commercials per program log
- Monitor and maintain an accurate on-air sound, notify engineering/programming on problems, insure commercials, on-air imaging and production elements run properly on the air
- Double check that audio elements are problem-free, before they air
- Report equipment problems, update discrepancy reports to communicate any occurrence that departs from program log or quality goals
- Cross-training on other shifts in the event of scheduling emergencies
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
WHO YOU ARE:
- Two years music host experience
- Radio control room experience
- Working knowledge of radio automation systems such as Zetta
- Working knowledge of audio software such as Vox-Pro and Adobe Audition
- Ability to use Brevity
- Digital/website experience preferred
- Understand and adhere to FCC rules and regulations regarding proper execution of EAS tests, Amber Alerts and other emergency on air notifications, use of digital delay to adhere to obscenity policy.
- Execute country station format as instructed by the Program Director
- Willingness to take other programming duties when needed
COMPENSATION: $15-17 hr (Hourly rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.