Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are looking for a dynamic Promotions Coordinator responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing/Promotions to organize and coordinate various marketing, sales and promotional events and coordinate promotional office duties with a high level of customer service and administrative duties for 104.3 The FAN, 98.5 KYGO, and KOSI 101.1. The right individual will be ambitious, fun, energetic and who possesses organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Works in concert with Director of Marketing, Program Directors, Sales Managers, Creative Services and Account Executives to coordinate events, promotions and online contesting that benefit both the radio listener and client/sponsor.
- Must be enthusiastic, strong customer service skills, detail oriented, personable, outgoing, creative, highly organized and a self-starter. Superior verbal and written skills. Ability to work autonomously as well as contributing team member.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate duties as needed. Coordinate, set up and attend 104.3 The FAN, 98.5 KYGO, and KOSI 101.1 events to ensure stations and clients are represented and satisfied. Events entail setting up banners, tents, contests, etc.
- Draft and coordinate schedules for part-time promotions team for on-site events.
- Contribute ideas and participate in discussions.
- Manage and distribute station prizes and premiums, perform basic office administrative functions, all stations’ action plans, vehicle maintenance and upkeep and manage, manage storage of prizes and station equipment.
- Update website, station events and social media; manage public service/community events; manage database.
- Serves as a back up for Director of Marketing/Promotions at events and in the office.
- Reports to work on time and is flexible on schedule/hours determined; availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays to complete a project, event or task.
- Performs office work such as copying, organizing, mailing, phoning and typing as needed.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Builds working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public. Acts in a professional manner when representing the stations
- Comfortable driving station vehicles to and from events, setting up and running audio and other types of audio equipment, hanging banners and other staging elements and conducting on-site promotions.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Cultural and team building events throughout the year
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience in marketing and/or communications and knowledge of 104.3 The FAN, 98.5 KYGO, and KOSI 101.1 preferred.
- Reliable, creative, outgoing, personable and a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous leadership experience desired.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a contributing team.
- Problem solver with the ability to organize and prioritize project needs.
- Detail orientated and have solid organizational skills and have successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously with good follow through.
- Work well under pressure.
- Software and Equipment Used: VPromo & Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and the internet. Experience with relevant social media tools such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record as determined by the Company (driving record will be checked).
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills.
COMPENSATION: $16-18 hr (Hourly rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.