Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We’re proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Perform radio commercial scheduling functions accurately, confidentially, efficiently and to ensure that all commercials and programming are accurately and timely logged in conformance with company procedure and FCC guidelines.
- Manage all incoming commercial copy and instructions.
- Work closely with radio sales personnel and in-house production and programming departments to ensure correct audio is assigned and instructed.
- Utilize vCreative to process production orders for commercials to be dubbed, produced, and/or prepared for air.
- Monitor, research, and document any spot discrepancies that occur.
- Track and respond to all incoming continuity e-mails.
- Keep accurate records of all current and previous continuity.
- Manage purge lists and facilitate recycling of expired carts.
- Provide back-up to other department personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with data entry and the ability to do it with a high attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
- Previous experience with radio or TV commercial Traffic preferred.
- WideOrbit experience preferred.
- vCreative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Excellent time management.
- Can-do attitude along with a strong ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and professionally with management, sales and advertisers.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual with analytical and quantitative skills capable of independent work and follow-through and working effectively in a team environment.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
ANTICIPATED COMPENSATION RANGE: Compensation will depend on the market. In Denver, the range will be $19.25 - $24.00 per hour ($40K-$50K annually)
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous vacation and sick policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.