Bonneville Denver Digital Ad Ops Coordinator
Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Denver (KYGO, KOSI and the Fan) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Digital Ad Ops Coordinator. This person will be responsible for working collaboratively with sales representatives on pre and post sales coordination and implementation of digital advertising solutions and campaigns to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented individual who can handle multiple tasks in different areas of the digitals sales and content arena. You will contribute to the success of the organization and help drive revenue across the Bonneville Denver cluster.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Participate in pre-sales digital campaign details
- Manage all aspects of post-sale digital campaigns for the market
- Work with Digital Sales Strategist, Account Executives and Account Managers to build proposals and collect appropriate digital assets for campaign implementation
- Implement and monitor all digital campaigns in multiple platforms accurately
- Execute, manage and recap digital campaigns for sales team
- Pull regular digital reports that monitor revenue growth
- Lead weekly Sales on Books (SOB) pacing report meetings
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving digital media
- Assist with prospecting and research, development of sales presentations and campaign recaps
- Managing project management systems
- Responsible for entry/revision of sales orders
- Maintain billing and contract files for all digital and government contracts for station(s) within the media buys
- Pull Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and assist in the response process, including campaign details and promotions
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed
- Attend department meetings, training sessions and client meetings, as needed
- Handle necessary arrangements for meetings such as preparing presentations, making copies, reserving conference rooms, and coordinating catering
- Work constructively with other departments and individuals
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional, business-like image for the company and work effectively with people while representing the company
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Handle all information confidentially
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of two-three years of advertising support experience, digital experience desired
- Understanding of digital online advertising is preferred
- Ability to assist with client facing presentations
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions for recommendations
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Able to manage multiple tasks and campaigns in a timely manner with accuracy
- Exceptional organization skills and detailed oriented
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Tools a Must
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
HIRING COMPENSATION RANGE: $16.83 per hour – $21.63 per hour determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.