Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Country Radio legend, 98.5 KYGO, KOSI 101.1, Denver’s number one Adult Contemporary station and Denver Sports 104.3 The Fan are looking for the next dynamic Account Executive. In the Account Executive role, the right individual will contribute to the sales team's growth and new business development. We are seeking someone who is passionate about selling revolutionary marketing solutions to exceed revenue goals and to develop relationships with business leaders.
Our Account Executives’ ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Join our winning team as an Account Executive and start empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Denver site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting by strategically sourcing and developing new clients through persistent focus to generate new business
- Create fully integrated marketing campaigns which deliver strong ROI for clients utilizing both traditional radio and digital extension
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly budgets in traditional and digital media brands
- Fully participate in Salesforce CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- 1-4 years of inside sales/outside sales
- Proven track record of success in a sales role
- Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to strategically prospect new business, overcome objections, and have courage to ask again
- Ability to organize, analyze, and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from finding and follow-through
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software, and new technologies
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
This is a 100% commissioned role, with an initial temporary minimum commission guarantee.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.