Bonneville Denver Video Content Producer
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
The Video Content Producer is responsible for creating and developing production of video elements that will be shared across Bonneville Denver’s stations digital platforms and social networks. Specifically, the role will create, produce and distribute video content on our stations’ digital media platforms. The ideal candidate has a passion for shooting and editing video, and curating digital content. We are looking for a candidate who can create graphics and record and edit video segments to create a desired impact, matching our brands and engaging our listeners.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Denver site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, produce and distribute video content for digital platforms and social networks
- Shoot and edit video
- Curate digital content
- Create graphics
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Working knowledge in creating graphics for social media and web platforms.
- Passion for telling stories through video production.
- Understanding of production and post-production processes.
- Working knowledge of media encode formats
- Avid follower of pop culture
- Must have computer skills and be able to learn new programs. Must enjoy working with computers and technology.
- Experience creating appealing content through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest and Podcast Platforms.
- Working knowledge in pre and post-production graphics.
- Willing to work in an entertainment environment. Knowledge of sports and music preferred.
- Proficient kills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion, Illustrator & basic HTML skills.
- Experience with live streaming platforms preferred (OBS Studio, Wirecast, evmux, etc.)
- Training in video and audio production, communication, journalism, marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with DSLR cameras
- Knowledge of basic lighting configurations
- Experience with recording field and studio audio
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
$21.50 - $25.00
Hourly rate will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.